Anyone playing with Mozilla?

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Fri Apr 17 13:21:00 EDT 1998

Web4Lib--

I haven't seen much discussion--anywhere--of the Mozilla source code
<URL:http://www.mozilla.org/>.  I've seen one column in a trade weekly
saying that it was less complete than expected, but that's it.

Is anyone in libraryland playing with it?  I'm sitting here writing a web
interface with the HTML 4 spec in one hand, the W3C Accessibility
Guidelines in another hand, and a CSS tutorial in another hand (stops,
counts hands, watches CSS notebook fall to floor), and I realize I've been
hoping for substantially improved support for these in Mozilla/Netscape 5.
Can anyone confirm what is or isn't currently in there?

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu