InterNIC's 15 Minute Series

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Wed Apr 15 12:00:48 EDT 1998

Fellow Web4Libbers:

As you may or may not know InterNIC's training materials (the 15 Minute
Series @ http://rs.internic.net/nic-support/15min/) will be disappearing at
the end of the month.  I am trying to get together a group to archive this
wonderful training resource.  If you already are planning on doing so or are
interested please contact me directly ASAP.  Thanks.

           Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
       Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
            Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org
                www.bcr.org/~msauers
           The WWW Library Directory is @
           www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
  "Never underestimate the Internet. Manipulate it.
     Respect it. But don't try to dominate it."
            -Jerry Yang (Yahoo! Founder)
Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.