Announcement: major site revision

Barbara Stewart stew at library.umass.edu
Thu Apr 9 14:17:23 EDT 1998

Please pardon cross-posting:

Announcing - the brand new, totally revised Top 200 Techical Services
Benefits of Library Home Page Development home page:

http://tpot.ucsd.edu/Cataloging/Misc/top200.html

Now equipped with directional frames, and expanded sections on
Acquisitions, Cataloging, General, Serials, and Technical Services
sections. I'm especially happy with the general section, but really all
of the sections have been expanded and spruced up. And yes, in answer to
your unspoken question, there are now approximately 600 "benefits" listed
(Go figure ;-)  )

As always, I welcome any of your comments, suggestions, or criticisms.

Barbara Stewart
Latin American Cataloger
W.E.B. DuBois Library
University of Massachusetts Amherst