Setting Netscape as default on Win 95

Lisa Weber lweber at utep.edu
Tue Sep 30 06:40:50 EDT 1997

Hello all,

My apologies to all for reposting this question.

We are using (or trying to use) Netscape as the default  web browser on
Windows '95.   The problem is that occasionally Internet Explorer "takes
over" and we cannot use Netscape.  I know there is a way to set Netscape as
the default.  The last time I asked this question, someone on the list was
kind enough to give me the answer.  Unfortunately, I lost the answer and it
is not in the archives as the person responded to me personally, not the list.

Thanks for your help.  This time I will not lose the answer!

Lisa

Lisa Weber
Electronic Services Coordinator
Library,  University of Texas at El Paso
lweber at mail.utep.edu
(915) 747-5066