Jammed printing queues in Netscape

Patti Brommelsiek pattib at lsbsdi2.lightspeed.net
Wed Sep 24 18:11:21 EDT 1997

It seems that we are forever cleaning huge files out of the Print Manager.
I know about using Print Preview to identify the pages needed but, to be
honest, it's a bit cumbersome for regular use.

Is there any hope for a simpler printing mechanism in Netscape? Even a
statement of how many pages have been sent to the printer would help. Is
this something that can be locally scripted ... like a box which says # of
pages to be printed with a command to activate the printing?

Thanks for any suggestions.