Networking CD-ROMs - Further Query - I 2nd this!

Cara Pellegrini carap at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 24 12:14:08 EDT 1997

Please post responses to this to the list.  We have the same
problem in our organization, and I would love to be able to
give our MIS group relatively uncomplicated ways of dealing
with it!
Cara

Cara Pellegrini, M.A.			email: carap at ix.netcom.com
Manager, Information Services		800 Gateway Blvd.
Athena Neurosciences, Inc.		S. San Francisco, CA 94080 USA
phone:  (415)877-0900			fax:  (415)877-8370