No delivery in Sector R!

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisna.com
Tue Sep 23 13:38:05 EDT 1997

Nobody delivers out here in Sector R!

The NYTimes appears to be offering the same free 30 day to the
International customer as to the customer in Tucson, Arizona.

They want me to register with a credit card number, which their program
won't take because I have a six digit expiration date for some reason,
and none of the webemmercers will accept this 03/31/99

Source: Online. Retrieved September 23, 1997
    The New York Times on the Web: Help Center

Pricing Plans
Domestic or International: which plan is for me?

For subscription purposes, "domestic" applies to subscribers in the
United States, its territories and possessions. "International" refers
to users connecting to The New York Times on the Web from other areas.

Basic Domestic Plan

The Domestic Plan allows you to read the news, participate in our
subscriber forums, and search our classifieds and current day's news at
no charge.

Basic International Plan

All basic International plan subscribers receive a 30-day free trial,
effective the day they register with The Times on the Web. The
subscription rate thereafter is $35.00 US per month.

The Premium Diversions Service

The New York Times Premium Diversions Service is $9.95 per year. It is
available to our international subscribers at no additional charge over
the monthly subscription fee. In addition, it is available free to our
domestic subscribers who receive 7-day home delivery of the newspaper.

Other Discount Pricing

We do not offer any additional discounts, payment plans or subscription
options at this time. Check the Help Center regularly for news on any
additional pricing plans or other services that we plan to offer.

Payment Methods

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover as methods of
payment. We do not currently accept payment by check, debit card or
cybercash (First Virtual, etc.).

Credit Card Security

We use the Netscape Commerce Service to handle our billing transactions.
For information on its security features, please visit Netscape's Web
site.

Fax Forms

You can also fax your subscription to us by printing out the
international and domestic registration form or the Premium Diversions
form.

Home | Sections | Contents | Search | Forums | Help
Copyright 1997 The New York Times Company