Electronic journal sources

Dianna M Roberts dianna.roberts at opus.co.nz
Tue Sep 23 00:48:23 EDT 1997

Thanks to those who responded to my query. I had secretly been hoping that
somewhere there might be lurking the ideal - one complete and authoritative
list, but no such luck.  It is a real pain to have to make several searches
to ensure that all bases have been covered.

Anyhow, these are the options that were given:

1. From Shirl Kennedy:

E-Zines Database
http://www.dominis.com/Zines/

John Labovitz's E-Zine List (I find this one particularly useful - Dianna)
http://www.meer.net/~johnl/e-zine-list/

New Journals and Newsletters on the Internet
http://gort.ucsd.edu/newjour/NewJourWel.html

The CIC Electronic Journals Collection
http://ejournals.cic.net/

Todd Kuipers' E-Mail Zines Listing
http://ww.ppropagandist.com/tkemzl/

2. From Wim Vogel:

His own list, with links to others
http://www.nl-menu.nl/nlmenu.eng/tijdschriften/

3. From Steve Foote:

MedWeb : Electronic publications list
http://www.gen.emory.edu/MEDWEB/alphakey/electronic_publications.html

4.  From Charles Bailey:

List of sources from his own bibliography
http://info.lib.uh.edu/sepb/reser.htm

Many thanks to all of the above.

Regards,
Dianna Roberts

Dianna Roberts, Manager TeLIS Operations
Opus International Consultants
P O Box 12004, Wellington, NEW ZEALAND
Ph. 0064-4-4717250     Fax. 0064-4-4731075