Getting rid of cache

Paul H. Gray phgray at tcjc.cc.tx.us
Mon Sep 15 13:33:08 EDT 1997

As a policy we set out machines to do a full virus scan of the entire C:
drive at boot (using Mcafee scan.exe).  This is no problem until it hits
the Netscape\cache directory with its hundreds of files.

Simply adding del c:\netscape\cache\*.*  to the boot sequence before the
scan forces our librarians to stop and enter Y on each machine.

Is there a switch I am missing that would pipe this y?? (using DOS 6.22)
If not, does anyone know of a batch file or a utility or wahtever that I
could run as part of the startup to eliminate these cached files?
I am using SaberLan Workstation from Mcaffee if that gives me any addtional
options.

Thanks

Paul H. Gray                                   Phone:  (817)515-6623
Learning Resources Manager                     Fax:    (817)515-6275
TCJC Northeast LRC                             E-Mail: phgray at tcjc.cc.tx.us
Hurst, Texas 76054