Win95 Desktop replacement?

Michael Iorns m.iorns at waikato.ac.nz
Tue Sep 9 19:42:15 EDT 1997

James,

Have a look at WinU, it may be useful, it is a button-menu-launching
security utility. 1-click to launch, right-button disableable and A Whole
Host of other things.

http://www.bardon.com

               Michael Iorns|Private Bag 3105|iorns at waikato.ac.nz
        Computing Consultant|    Hamilton    |Ph(64)7 838-4466x6737
  Waikato University Library|  New Zealand   |Fx  " " 838-4017