Electronic Reference Service

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Tue Sep 9 14:45:06 EDT 1997

Is anyone aware of a site with links to resources
about electronic reference (i.e., handling reference
questions via e-mail or Web-based functions)?

There was a discussion of this on Web4Lib not that
long ago, and I've looked through the archives, but I
could only find URL's for individual library Web reference
pages.

I guess I'm looking for a site with links to maybe a few
discussions of such services, and with links to good
examples of such services.

Thanks!

Bernie Sloan

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone:  217-333-4895