Password-protected pages and public Internet stations

Brian Stone stone at imcpl.lib.in.us
Thu Sep 4 11:16:18 EDT 1997

Pragma is an HTTP (not html as I stated before) header which can turn
document caching on and off. It can be set in a CGI script. The
following perl script is an exampe.

#!/usr/local/bin/perl

print "Content-type: text/html\n";
print "Pragma: no-cache\n\n";
print "<HTML>";
print "<HEAD<TITLE>whatever</TITLE></HEAD>";
print "<BODY>";
print "your text here";
print "</BODY></HTML>";

Brian