Censorship Grant Wanted

CMUNSON CMUNSON at aaas.org
Wed Sep 3 09:15:48 EDT 1997

Thomas: I see some problems in securing funding for your grant. You have
neglected to plan for and itemize the costs involved in hiring and training
monitors for your print and AV collections. Covering those angles would ensure
that your libraries would provide the same quality of access to all parts of
your collection, regardless of format.

;-)

Chuck