I was just trying to make a point, guys.

Filtering Facts David_Burt at filteringfacts.org
Tue Sep 2 21:54:01 EDT 1997

I posted the "Hustler Challenge" to about a half dozen lists.  I felt that
my point was enhanced by making it to multiple lists.  The point of doing so
was not to re-ignite the filtering debate, it was just to make a point.  It
wasn't directed at anyone in particular, and wasn't meant to hurt anyone.

Comment on it if you will, but please don't challenge me to say stuff or
blantantly misrepresent things I've said.

I'll report back next week and if nobody has taken up the offer, I'll raise
the prize money.

And BTW, yes, I will honor my offer, and yes, only to the first claimant.
And I do find the idea of hundreds of librarians clamoring for their free
subscription more that a little hysterical.

David

David Burt, Filtering Facts, HTTP://WWW.FILTERINGFACTS.ORG
David_Burt at filteringfacts.org