Hustler Magazine Challenge, Week 2

Dianne L Parham DZP at library.sannet.gov
Tue Sep 2 10:31:35 EDT 1997

I suspect David and Ronnie will never give any statistics on children
being harmed, nor children who actually access porn sites, because they
don't have any.  I've asked that question before.  The response is always
what they emotionally feel about the topic and never based on any
statistical or scientific proof.  Children are more likely to be
abused (over 95%) by people they know....I wish David and Ronnie would
apply as vigorously to the real problem as they have to the imagined
one.  Dianne Parham, San Diego Public Library, speaking for myself and
myself alone, dzp at library.sannet.gov