Style Sheets

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Sep 8 09:21:14 EDT 1997

Tom,

Like you, I've used my style sheets for consistent elements.  However, it
seems to me that once you get around to defining specific elements, in
terms of time and effort in creating and adding class-specific elements, I
wonder how this is an improvement over what we currently do.  It seems
like a lot of code to add for what appears to be, at best, a minor
improvement.

Maybe, I just need to see some "good" examples of how style sheets can be
implemented along these lines.  Some of the examples at the Netscape site
are quite atrocious looking...they make me think of blinking backgrounds.

Andrew