Internet Librarian meeting

Bott, Susan bottsm1 at esh.ghc.org
Fri Oct 31 15:31:00 EST 1997

Please count me in.
Sue Bott

P.S. Janet, if you'd include your e-mail address in the message, or
signature block, we wouldn't have to reply to the entire list.
 ----------
From: web4lib
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Internet Librarian meeting
Date: Friday, October 31, 1997 8:57AM

OK, This is to confirm we ARE meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 18, in the
bar of the Doubletree at 6:30, with hats on, so we can spot each
other. I'll make reservations for us at some restaurant. Something
generic like Italian, I think, although suggestions are welcome.

Here's who I have on the list so far:

Kelly Doran
Rebecca Withington
Hal Kirkwood plus wife and child
Wayne Daniels
Joyce Ward
Linda Ramsey
Ann Borkin
Walt Howe
Cynthia Hetherington
John Little
Lorrie Knight
Mark Gooch
Moi

If I missed you, please email me again, and anyone else is still
welcome, just let me know. I'm looking forward to meeting all of
you.

 -Janet