Win95 Policy Editor

Kay McCoy mccoyk at raleigh.lib.wv.us
Thu Oct 30 14:55:26 EST 1997

How does one reduce the restrictions originally set up for a particular
user name?

I have used Windows 95 Policy Editor to place restrictions on certain
(namely "patron") network/windows login names.  I now want to change those
restrictions, allowing more access with that login.

I have changed settings in the patron user in my config.pol file.

I have even changed the registry back to automatic update and removed the
file name, config.pol.

I have deleted the config.pol file from the hard drive.

Still, if I log on as "patron"  I get the original restrictions.

Any ideas??

Kay R. McCoy                             mccoyk at raleigh.lib.wv.us
Automation Manager                    phone/fax:  304-465-5664
Fayette County Public Libraries
Oak Hill, WV  25901

Kay R. McCoy                             mccoyk at raleigh.lib.wv.us