Death Threat Woes

Sue Kamm suekamm at class.org
Sat Oct 25 13:59:28 EDT 1997

There are also intellectual freedom issues to be considered here.  Does Iowa
have a law requiring library records to be confidential?  This is something
to refer to your library's attorney.  If the Secret Service or FBI DOES seek
information about who might have used your workstation at a given time, they
should be referred to your legal counsel.

--
Your friendly CyberGoddess and ALA Councilor,
Sue Kamm
Email:  suekamm at class.org
"The University is not engaged in making ideas safe for students.  It is
engaged in making students safe for ideas."
--Clark Kerr
President, University of California, 1961