Internet Librarian 97 web4lib gathering

Linda Ramsey lramsey at emh1.otc.cc.mo.us
Fri Oct 24 23:56:17 EDT 1997

I will be attending the conference and Tuesday is fine for me.

Janet, thanks for volunteering to keep a count.  Please keep us posted
regarding the finalized plans.  Web4lib is my favorite listserv and I am
anxious to meet fellow members.

Regards,

Linda Ramsey	   Assistant Director of Library Services
	  	   Learning Resources Center
		   Ozarks Technical Community College
		   PO BOX 5958	SPRINGFIELD  MO  65802	    417.895.7362