Internet Librarian 97 conference -Reply

Janet Kaul jmk at synopsys.com
Fri Oct 24 18:17:29 EDT 1997

Re: List members meeting up at the conference.

How bout we just all meet in the bar at the Doubletree on Monday
night at 6 and everyone wear a hat (baseball or otherwise)?

I don't have a schedule, so I'm just picking Monday out of the air.
If there's a reception or something, feel free to suggest another.

But we stay there until 6:30, then go to dinner or something like
that. Is that way too easy to be feasible? :)

If everyone would like to email me that they'll be there, I'll
get a count and have the hotel make us reservations somewhere, if
people prefer.

-Janet