Web usage program

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Wed Oct 22 20:13:50 EDT 1997

We are in the process of bringing up an ALPHA NT WEB Server using
Netscape's Enterprise Server.  The Enterprise Server has the feature of
publishing the log files to a html usage report but it is very simple.
I am using e.g Software's  WebTrends to publish, in html version, usage
reports that are very configurable and with graphs.  You can download a
working demo from www.WebTrends.com.  You can map a drive off of the NT
server and pick up the log files right off disk without needing to ftp
or anything and save reports to the same mapped drive where the web
server can pick them up for others to view it.

--

If it works, don't fix it!