Victory in Loudoun County

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 22 14:24:52 EDT 1997

I'd like to remind everyone to stick to the topic of the list - Web
systems and libraries. A discussion of the relative merits or demerits of
the ACLU and/or conservative Christian organizations is, however gripping
it may be, outside the scope of this list. If you feel it necessary to
defend your particular perspective, please do it off-list. Thank you,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner