To Filter or not to filter...

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Oct 22 08:44:29 EDT 1997

Isn't there a rule in life about being thin-skinned?

Lighten up David, the comment was completely in jest, although, apparently
there is a demand in the library world for advocates, like yourself, who
will provide the justification for the politicians who are doing their
best to protect us from our "worst" instincts.

Andrew