Who's responsible for advertising on AltaVista?

Tim Tripp ttripp at inforamp.net
Mon Oct 20 21:49:37 EDT 1997

Greetings, Gentlefolk,

One of my patrons wishes to lodge a complaint related to the advertising
on AltaVista.  He would prefer to get the name and mailing address (not
e-mail) for someone in charge of advertising, either at AltaVista,
DoubleClick, or both.  We've both checked their sites, and only find
generic e-mail addresses and phone numbers.

I realize he could try calling one of the phone numbers and asking, but
he suspects he would get the run-around given the nature of his
inquiry.  I figured if anyone out there could answer this question
easily, it would be someone on Web4lib.  Can anyone help?  Please e-mail
me directly at ttripp at spar.ca.

Thank you.

Tim

--