Printing specific pages

Robert Rasmussen ras at nimbus.anzio.com
Mon Oct 20 12:09:13 EDT 1997

The problem is that HTML does not include the concept of a physical page
(what's referred to as a "home page" for instance is really an arbitrary
amount of data). I might argue that this is a shortcoming in the design scope
of HTML, but others would argue otherwise, I'm sure.

You COULD save the page to a local file, edit it, and then print it with a
browser; this would of course be tedious. You might instead import it into
MS-WORD or some such, then print specific pages.

But probably your easiest approach is to highlight and print, as suggested in
another response.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com or sales at anzio.com or support at anzio.com
 ftp://ftp.anzio.com               voice: 503-624-0360
http://www.anzio.com                 fax: 503-624-0760