Web Usage Statistics

Bart Gierson bgierson at kokomo.lib.in.us
Fri Oct 17 12:54:06 EDT 1997

I remember last year a discussion regarding Web usage statistics
programs. I checked the archives and found many products suggested,
such as "Web Trends Log Analysis" and "Getstats Log Analyzer."

We are running IIS as our Web server on our Win NT 4.0 server. The
Microsoft log program contains the needed infomation, but as it logs
each separate .gif and .jpg, it's one long log! What software are
libraries using that seems to work? A simple, inexpensive solution
would be nice!

Thanks,

Bart Gierson

Bart Gierson - Systems Manager