County May Allow Parents to Bar Children From Internet

Steve Hooley hooleyss at gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU
Fri Oct 17 08:38:17 EDT 1997

        But if Roy gets sued over a copyright violation, we'd probably lose
this excellent forum. It's a sad and litigious world these days, where
people sue over almost anything, and we need to protect ourselves as best we
can. Although anyone who'd sue over use of an article on an e-mail
discussion group is pretty Mickey-mouse in my opinion. (Now watch someone
sue me for saying that.)

>Let me first say that I do not agree with the new re-posting guidelines
>implemented by this list's administrator. I think the decision was made in
>an undemocratic fashion and promotes a very narrow interpretation of fair
>use, especially in the medium of listservs.
>
>Since that is his perogative and since nobody else has complained, I will
>respect that decision.

>Chuck0

 Stephen S. Hooley                "When the going gets
 Romulan Tech Support              weird, the weird

 Systems Group                     turn pro."

 Henderson Library                  -- Hunter S. Thompson

 Ga Southern Univ

 Statesboro, GA 30460     www2.gasou.edu/facstaff/hooleyss