IE 4 and copyright

Vladislav S. Davidzon davidzon at metronet.lib.mi.us
Thu Oct 16 21:12:20 EDT 1997

http://www.microsoft.com/ie/download/ for internet explorer.
http://www.netscape.com for netscape.
Both netscape and IE are free, IE for everyone, Netscape for educational
organizations and personal use (at least last time I checked it was)

Vladislav S. Davidzon                     davidzon at tech-center.com
Technology Assistant                      Farmington Community Library
Phone: (248) 553-0300                     Fax: (248) 553-3228
32737 W. 12 Mile Road                     Farmington Hills, MI 48334

"It is the province of knowledge to speak, and its a privilege of wisdom
to listen."  - Oliver Wendell Homes

All opinions are my opinions only, and not those of any organizations I
am associated with, unless otherwise specified.