Scanning

Dianne Harmon dharmon at starbase1.htls.lib.il.us
Thu Oct 16 18:38:25 EDT 1997

I've had an idea that would involve scanning primary materials as
well as newspaper articles, photos from books, current photographs and
such to make these resources available from our web page.  With any luck
at all, it might actually be available from a regional community web page.

I know there are copyright issues but I want to know what problems (if
any) I might encounter on the technology end.  I want to put specific
local and regional holdings on a topic on a web site.

Dianne Harmon					dharmon at htls.lib.il.us
Associate Director				815-740-2660 or
Joliet Public Library				   815-740-2679
150 N. Ottawa					fax 815-740-6161
Joliet IL 60432					www.htls.lib.il.us/JPB