Help on redirect url parameter

Antsnio Tavares Lopes atlopes at mail.telepac.pt
Wed Oct 15 16:41:10 EDT 1997

wong at tesla.njit.edu wrote:

>         The question is the sytnax of time to redirect to other url?
> How can
> I redirect to another url after x second  instead of immediately?

<META HTTP-EQUIV=REFRESH CONTENT="«time»; URL=http://www.somewhere.org">

where «time» is the time, in seconds, the browser will wait till it
starts to access the new url - if it is 0, then it will load the new doc
immediately (please note the browser will start counting the time after
the current document is completely loaded) - being a META tag, it must
be placed in the <HEAD> section of your doc

hope it was what you were asking for

tó