Plug-in for determining readability of HTML docs?

Jerry Kuntz jkuntz at rcls.org
Fri Oct 10 12:35:34 EDT 1997

I'd like to see if there is an easy way to determine the
readability/grade level of HTML docs. One way I know of is to open an
local HTML doc in MS Word (with Internet Assistant) and use  the
Options/Grammar/Readability option; furthermore, I've tried setting MS
Word up as the default View Source editor in Netscape, but haven't been
able to force the view to not show the HTML code.
Does anyone know of an easier way either to use MS Word or some other
plug-in to determine the readability of web pages while browsing?

		Jerry Kuntz
		Ramapo Catskill Library System
		jkuntz at rcls.org