Web Chat Search Engines

Paul H. Gray phgray at tcjc.cc.tx.us
Fri Oct 10 09:11:53 EDT 1997

> . . .
>On the same note, I have been looking for a chat site that perhaps hosts
>political figures - representatives, senators, etc. (at both state and
>federal level).
>You know where a political figure gets on and people are
>able to chat with the person about issues of concern to constituents.
>. . .

I have met everyone on chat lines from Bill Clinton and Newt Gingrich to
Marilyn Monroe , Elvis and even Genghis Kahn (yes  - that was polite sarcasm).

As fascinating (and potentially very valuable) as this concept sounds -- I
would be ---very-- skeptical of anyone on a chat line who identifies
themselves as any well known figure.

One of the joys --and dangers-- of chat lines is the root anonymity.

Just my .02.
Opinions are my own - and not those of my employer

Paul H. Gray, Learning Resources Manager      Phone:  (817)515-6623

TCJC Northeast LRC                            Fax:    (817)515-6275
        828 Harwood Road                              E-Mail:
phgray at tcjc.cc.tx.us
Hurst, Texas 76054