DC Metadata

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisna.com
Thu Oct 9 18:00:43 EDT 1997

For all things "search tools" or "services" see these two premiere websites.

Danny Sullivan's pre-eminent Calafia and http://searchenginewatch.com/

and

Virtual Promote at http://www.virtualpromote.com/

Here you will find the latest and best information of commercial search
tools available.

The academic side is not really included in these two sites used by
webmasters everywhere.

For advanced academic discussions see the Knowledge Management listserv KM-L.

Elisabeth Roche Roche Resources eroche at sisna.com
serendipity RULES!

---fwd original message---