html to gif or jpeg

=?UNKNOWN?Q?Llu=EFsa_Nu=F1ez?= lluisa at bib.ub.es
Wed Oct 8 07:10:46 EDT 1997

Petter Naess wrote:

> Can anyone advise how I might convert an htm file to a jpeg or gif image?
> I want to take a "snapshot" of a homepage for use in a PowerPoint
> demonstration. The page extends over 3-4 screens, so screen-capture, if
> such a feature exists, won't do the job. I'd be very grateful for any
> ideas on how this might be accomplished. Thanks, Petter Naess

But you can't put 3-4 screens of a web page in only one PowerPoint
slide, so you will
have to distribute it in 3-4 slides. I do this with the Windows capture
feature (Alt+PrintScreen) for every Netscape screen, and then CTRL+V (or
Edit,Paste) in
PowerPoint. This creates one slide for each navigator screen, so that
the effect is the same as clicking on the navigator's scroll bar.

--
Lluisa Nunyez
Biblioteca de la Universitat de Barcelona