Printing Applets

Janice Harding Masud masudj at lafvax.lafayette.edu
Tue Oct 7 12:31:53 EDT 1997

Hello,
One of our patrons was using the Dismal Scientist page yesterday and found
that he could print a portion of the page but none of the graphs.  I
e-mailed the Webmaster at the Dismal Scientist to ask about the printing
problem and he informed me that the graphs were applets and would not print.
Question:

Is it possible to print any applets (or are they all non-printable )?
Is there a way to tell that a graphic is an applet before we waste time
trying to print it?

Thanks
-Janice Harding Masud
Janice Harding Masud
Systems Librarian, Lafayette College (Easton, PA)
masudj at lafayette.edu