Javascript question

David Binkley binkley at sfu.ca
Fri Oct 3 18:12:32 EDT 1997

I've been impressed with the potential of Javascript for enhancing and
extending HTML.  However there is one trick that I have been unable to
find in the manuals: I want to grab a whole page in a frame or window,
and parse information out of it.  It seems you can grab all sorts of
information about a page (its colour, buttons, text areas, etc) but I
cannot see how to capture the entire text of a page.

Many thanks for any help,

Dave
--
Dave Binkley