catalog links to web sites

Bob Jones bjones at unf.edu
Thu Oct 2 15:48:41 EDT 1997

This sounds like a maintenance nightmare.  Wouldn't you rather use
something like Britannica Online which does this for you; or provide
functionality to your catalog software to formulate an on-the-fly internet
search based on the user's search sets?

Bob Jones                                    mailto:bjones at unf.edu
Head, Public Services Division and Systems Coordinator
University of North Florida Library          http://www.unf.edu/library/
P.O. Box 17605                               (904) 620-2552 (SC 861-2552)
Jacksonville, FL  32245-7605                 FAX: (904) 620-2719
                                             ARIEL: 139.62.208.88