Promoting a paragraph

Linda Absher absher at lclark.edu
Mon Oct 6 15:20:12 EDT 1997

What I use is the HTML for definition lists; it indents nicely (although I
couldn't tell you just how far it indents), looks quite nice and
doesn't add the space the <UL> command creates.

For example (apologies to Thomas Dowling):

<DL>

<DT>Dowling, Thomas

<DD>"HTML for a Good Time"

</DL>

will look like

Dowling, Thomas
    "HTML for a Good Time"

Hope this helps,

LInda Absher

Linda Ueki Absher		absher at lclark.edu
Reference Librarian		(503) 768-7287       FAX: (503) 768-7282
Lewis & Clark College 		Portland, OR 97219
--
"You deserve a longer letter than this; but it is my unhappy fate seldom
to treat people so well as they deserve."           --Jane Austen