Setting Netscape as default on Win 95

Slavko Manojlovich slavko at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
Sun Oct 5 21:43:28 EDT 1997

Lisa:
Take a look at the Prefs file in your Netscape/Users folder (make a
backup copy first). If you find the line:

user_pref("browser.wfe.ignore_def_check", true);

Change "true" to "false" and restart Netscape. You should be prompted for
whether or not to set Netscape as your default browser.

Slavko Manojlovich
Memorial University Of Newfoundland