Suggestions requested

bruce pomerantz brucep at fuse.net
Sun Oct 5 23:55:20 EDT 1997

     Dear Web4Libbers,

     I write "Web Strands," a web evaluation
     column, for "Internet Reference Services
     Quarterly."  I choose a topic and
     recommend several sites which separately
     are appropriate for different interest
     levels and/or age groups.

     My next column is due mid-November and as
     you know, "Deadlines are closer than they
     appear in calendars." Does anyone have any
     personal website favorites for the
     following topics:

     (1)News Ezines which have accessible "back
     issues."

     (2) Medicine

     (3) Science

     Which topic I write up next depends on the
     suggestions I get.  I also welcome
     suggestions for future topics.

     My first column deals with employment law.
     The issue will be available in Spring
     1998.

     Please reply directly to me.

     Thank you.
     Bruce Pomerantz
     email: brucep at fuse.net

     "Them that can brag without lyin', let 'em
     brag."