Turning off E-Mail

West Library, Texas Wesleyan Univ. twulib at flash.net
Tue Nov 25 13:08:58 EST 1997

Roy,

I don't know about IE3 or IE4, but I'm about to implement Netscape in our
library.  There is a standalone version of Netscape (version 4.04
currently), which is the browser only...no e-mail, no news, and no html
editor.  I'm currently using this at home (since I've been using Eudora
mail for too long to switch!), and I have no complaints so far with this
version...since the Java bug seems to be fixed (version 4.03 occasionally
hung).

Good luck!

Trina Adamson
Reference and Electronic Resources