IKIOSK? Fortres? Both?

Jim Richards jrichards at megsinet.net
Sat Nov 22 18:42:51 EST 1997

> All in all we are quite happy with our solution. The only problem we
> have so far is a conflict we have not been able to resolve with our
> anti-virus software. When we try to save a file with any extension
> other than .txt Netscape sends a message that the file we are trying
> to save seems to be larger than the amount of disk space available on
> the diskette (This problem is about to drive me insane!, if someome has
> encountered that problem and know a solution please let me know!)

I don't have a solution but I don't think it's the Anti-Virus software.
I've had that same thing pop up in a couple different apps that we're
running.  For some reason instead of Fortres just telling you access is
denied, it makes the app think there's not enough disk space.  I would
be very intrested in hearing a solution for this one too...

Jim Richards	Network Administrator
Naperville Public Libraries