Printer recommendations?

Steve Hooley hooleyss at gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU
Thu Nov 20 10:04:55 EST 1997

        We've had trouble with HP Deskjet 680Cs for this kind of use - the
costly color cartridge primes itself with each reboot, then if no color is
ever printed, begins to gum up. Eventually the priming operation fails and
the printer stalls, demanding a new color cartridge before it prints B&W
again. We've had good luck with 600 and 600C printers - but we've decided to
get B&W-ONLY printers next time for B&W applications.

|   Stephen S. Hooley         |  Statesboro Ga
|    Romulan Technician       |  Home of the
|    Henderson Library        |  Statesboro
|"It's Only a Job Description"|  Blues