Web Page Editing -- Buttons

John Rosenhamer jrosenhamer at okc.cc.ok.us
Tue Nov 18 16:31:36 EST 1997

I'm working on new pages for our library, and I would like to include
some large buttons.  These need be large enough to hold their title.  I think
I want to put them along the left edge in a frame.

How can I get the buttons, or make the buttons.

How can I get the text inside the buttons.

I am using Pro97 as an editor.  I like the non-qui interface and the clean
HTML.  I've tried (and have) Word's editor, Hot Dog, etc., but I continually
have trouble getting the parts where I want them.  So I like Pro97, even
with its shortcomings.

John

John H. Rosenhamer                            Technical Service Librarian
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 S. May Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK  73013                     (405) 682-1611 x7229
jrosenhamer at okc.cc.ok.us                   Fax: (405) 682-7585
jrosenhamer at dante.okc.cc.ok.us