Web Search Engines "Made Simple" -Reply

Scheherazade Fowler sfowler at camden.lib.me.us
Thu Nov 13 10:40:51 EST 1997

I hope someone from the conference will volunteer to post a summary to
the list for those of us who can't attend.  I've found this thread
timely and useful and hope others will continue to share experiences,
explanations, and frustrations with the list.  I appreciate the
search engine reps' comments and would be eager to know how they
respond/ present themselves at the conference.

Thanks,
Sherry Fowler
Systems Librarian
Camden Public Library