Sources/Sites for Public Corp Info

Don Spitzbart dspitz at enteract.com
Tue Nov 11 20:39:55 EST 1997

PLEASE!!! If this information request is a bit off subject for this newsgroup, accept my sincere apology. I am a relative "newbie" to posting rather than just reading messages, and I have posted to several newsgroups in hope of getting some answers I desperately need.

Could someone please provide me a source (or sources), search engine, address, etc., from which I can get information on larger corporations (Fortune1000, etc.). Specifically, I am looking for email addresses/telephone/web site URLs, names or resources for higher level personnel, etc.

Thanks in advance for your help. I think that this type of information posted to the list would be helpful to many individuals, so if relevant, respond to the list as a whole.

If you feel that this info may be less relevant to the list as a whole, your email to me directly would be more than appreciated.

FYI, our company is a fairly sizable VAR/reseller, with listings of 1000's of suppliers, vendors, etc. available so we would would be more than happy to help out anyone we could.

My gracious thanks,

Don Spitzbart
CIO