Web support pages for students

JENNY BOOKER Jenny.Booker at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Nov 3 16:00:29 EST 1997

I'm about to write a web page, for students, giving some help/advice
on using the internet in their studies, which will be a general
support page that acdemics can link to if they are planning to use
the web in their teaching, which will cover things like what is the
internet, how to search it, tips of most effective use in your
studies, etc..   As yet I haven't found any other examples of this
type of page, but it would be useful to see some.  So if anyone can
point me to examples of similar types of pages, I'd be grateful.

TIA Jenny
Jenny Booker
WWW Project Coordinator
The Robinson Library