Web Developer's Library from O'Reilly

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Fri May 30 17:54:25 EDT 1997

Virtually all Web managers are familiar with O'Reilly and Associates, as
they publish some of the best books in the business for those of us
trying to keep our servers running and running well. Well now for a
limited time (until June 19, 1997) they are allowing us to read and
search a cross-linked collection of five books in their "Web Developer's
Library". They are:

"HTML: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition"
"JavaScript: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition"
"CGI Programming on the World Wide Web"
"Programming Perl, 2nd Edition"
"WebMaster in a Nutshell."

Run, don't walk (but no shoving please, there is plenty of room for
everyone) to:

http://www.ora.com/webdeluxe/

You can also purchase this package on CD-ROM (which includes "WebMaster
in a Nutshell" in paper as well) for $69.95. I am not affiliated with
O'Reilly.
Roy Tennant