Not again/YES AGAIN

irene upshur or bill baratta online1 at erols.com
Thu May 29 20:12:02 EDT 1997

Thomas,
You are doing a God thing. Let the issue die on its own. Some extremely
pertinent points have been made BECAUSE OF this thread.

You say--"Don't vary the subject lines."  Geeeeeez! How/what are you
thinking? Linearly?  Most subjects--from hang nails to astrophysics
(say!...how about those snowballs pelting Mama Earth?) absorb extensive
relevant issues the longer they are discussed.

Let it live!